Tuesday, May 3, 2011

ILLOGICAL CONTRAPTION vs. AL QAEDA


So, as anyone who has corresponded with me via the blog already knows, illogicalcontraption(at)yahoo(dot)com was hacked in the wee hours of Tuesday, May 3rd, by forces unknown. Just to clear things up, I am NOT in fact in London, and I have NOT in fact been robbed. I don't need any money. Please stop sending it, as you are only funding terrorism.
Oh yeah, did I mention that the vast government conspiracy culminating in the security penetration of the IllCon email account has been directly linked to the assassination of Osama bin Laden (more like Osama bin Trippin', amirite!?) and the overarching takeover plot of his shapeshifting reptilian overlords? Because it has.
Anyway, counter-hack measures have been taken already, but the EXTRA shitty part is that the turd who hacked my account deleted every saved email in the 2 and a half year history of the blog (about 700 total), along with all of my contacts. So if you guys want to keep in touch, please send a fresh message so I have your info. Sorry for the bullshit.

On a semi-related note, why the fuck did all the link text on IllCon turn blue? It used to be red text that turned green when you hovered and grey when visited. Now it's just blue with no hover and purple when visited. I checked all the HTML in my template and nothing has changed, could this be a retaliatory al Qaeda plot as well? I dunno. If anyone with better tech skills than me (which is probably most of you) has an idea how to fix this shit let me know.

Sorry again, guys, and thanks for your patience.

Click for full size. This is old, but I still think it's kinda funny.
Fuck you, Yahoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment