Monday, June 13, 2011

Polish Film Poster Nerd Test


IC readers tend to fall into one of two categories: enormous music nerds, or ridiculous film nerds. Those that are equal parts both, probably write here. If this is not depicted clearly in my Venn diagram, then I would direct you below, to my van diagram.



If you caught Eric's post on Polish movie posters about 2 years ago then you already know the Poles bring it hard when it comes to artvertising (Copryright IC LTD).  Speaking of bringing a hard pole, today I issue a challenge to our illustrious readership. Whoever can name the most of the following movie posters will win a prize, sent to your home, directly from the boss, Shelby Cobrahs. I have no idea what it will be and I haven't even asked Shelby if this was cool, but I know the dude well and I know his uncanny ability to bust out an impressive package at a moments notice. So if you win this, you will receive something in the mail. It might be two pieces of cooked bacon in a greasy envelope but just think about how excited you'll be, dripping with anticipation. Leave your answers in the comments and don't cheat by learning Polish. I'll know. 



















































No comments:

Post a Comment