Friday, December 24, 2010

KHRISTMÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄS!!!



















Out of the goodness of my heart, which THIS year (for a change) is positively brimming with festive cheer, I have decided to give you TWO, count 'em, TWO christmas gifts.

The first one, well...you have to get yer ass over to MY blog and get it...is my second favourite record of all time...and the SECOND one is just about THE most METAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL christmas gift that I could think to give to you wonderful people.

There has been a lot of bolshy talk about the falseness of Cobras of late, and well, we don't want that to tarnish the rep of this esteemed and noble blog as a bastion of AWESOME METAL, amongst other things.

Sooooooo, with that in mind, I give you - ROB HALFORD'S CHRISTMAS ALBUM.




















YEAH. That's right. YOU HEARD ME. Rob Halford's deadly-serious, not-fucking-around, christmas album.





You're welcome. Enjoy in a non-ironic fashion.....and don't get me socks this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment